SO after finding that cute photo of a baby two-toed sloth, I decided to do some reading about them out of curiosity. It turns out:
-when unbothered, two-toed sloths sleep approx 12 hours daily
-they have a grumpy temperament and are described as “a very awkward species”
-they dislike strangers and unexpected environments. They are known to snap at people who continually bother them. They can be nice, but only to people they are used to.
-they will eat anything they come across, regardless of its health value.
No wonder I liked it. I think I was one in a previous life.
I sneak into the house of our Buddhist neighbors, and eat their food offerings to Buddha
Maybe these people should, y’know, prevent their dog from doing that instead of laughing about it.
Gonna try Pre-game boost after I get home from the gym later. -u-
I want to try these.
Via A Poor, Wayfaring Artist
Does anyone know what this is? It’s so cute! C:
This is what I want for Christmas. Look at how damn cute and happy it looks!
i tried not to squeal so i put my hand over my mouth and ended up making farting noises
Via svarta-perlan's thoughts, ideas and stuff
felonykat asked: Yuri
Yuri came into being in 2008. His physical design hasn’t changed (the longish hair, goatee, and relaxed clothes just work for who he is as a person). He’s a very laid-back person, who generally keeps to himself and isn’t overly concerned with peoples’ opinions of him. He has a little pomeranian (named Proshkai) who he rescued from a dumpster outside his brother’s bar and dotes on. He spends a lot of time working on his motorcycles and is completely unlucky in love (at any given time he’s probably in the process of getting cheated on by a cocktail waitress or something). Yuri can be violent when a situation requires such, but it’s nothing personal.
He was created along with his two brothers (Pavel and Vash) when I decided a crime boss in a story I was developing at that time needed sons. Yuri is very competent, but unlike Pavel has no desire to move up within the organization his father built. He just goes along to get along, because that’s how he rolls. He ends up getting himself into some trouble in my story, and it’s fun to write the changes in who he is because of it.
thepoecat asked: Pavel!
I created Pavel in 2008, and he hasn’t changed much since. He’s always had the same physical design, and has always been an abrasive bastard who hides personal insecurity behind expensive clothes and a profane, caustic manner. He has some issues with anger and violent reactivity, too - usually because it’s very easy to make him feel threatened and on the defensive. Appearances and the way he comes across to others are ridiculously important to him, but he’s a very difficult guy to get to know personally. With the small handful of people he cares about, he’s extremely loyal even if he’s still sassy to them half the time. He’s extremely emotional and most people who work for him are terrified of his moods.
Pavel, along with his two brothers, came about when I decided a crime boss character in my story needed sons. Of the three, Pavel is the oldest and the assumed “heir”. He’s extremely intelligent, and also very driven and hardworking. He manages to succeed at most everything he tries, but is usually unhappy. Over the course of the story he grows a lot as a character.
And that’s Pavel! This is fun.
felonykat asked: Hi lady ma'am!
1. First impression: You seemed like a nice person, and you had some cute art!
2. Truth is: You are a nice person; I was right! lol.
3. How old do you look: I…actually don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of you now that I think about it!
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Probably!
5. Have you ever made me mad: No way!
6. Best feature: I really admire people who have the stick-with-it-ive-ness to follow through with comics. I am terrrrrible with that and I think people who can do it are awesome!
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Nein
8. You’re my: Fun art buddy!
9. Name in my phone: Nada
10. Should you post this too? I stole it from you initially! lol.
thepoecat asked: Hey :3
1. First impression: You were a friend of a friend, I think (it’s been a while now!) and I loved your art style.
2. Truth is: You seem like a really nice, laid-back person! And I still love your art style and comics C:
3. How old do you look: Late 20’s ish
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Your comics have!
5. Have you ever made me mad: Nope!
6. Best feature: You seem like you take things in stride, and you have some really neat characters! I’ve always liked Travis.
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: No
8. You’re my: Cool girl I know online!
9. Name in my phone: Nada
10. Should you post this too? I think you did - but I need to go send an ask now!